GO Team Vision
'To help reach the World with the Gospel through GO Teams'
What is a GO Team?
A GO Team (Gospel Outreach Team) is a group of outreach workers who are sharing the Gospel message in their community and looking to multiply. There are currently over 300 GO Teams in the network from more than 70 countries around the world. You can click on the interactive map above to find out more about GO Teams in each country.
What are the GO Team Goals?
1. To spread the Gospel message to others in their area and beyond
2. To multiply to form new teams locally and beyond through training and equipping
What we offer GO Teams?
We offer GO Teams the following resources and helpful links to share the Gospel and multiply:
1. Free Evangelism Training Course to help train others
2. Free Bible and Leadership Training Courses
3. Free Bible App with 1277 versions available and 927 different languages
4. Free Bible in a Year study option with commentary
5. Free Bible Study Tools
6. Free Bibles link
7. Free School of Mission Course
8. Free Gospel App links
9. Free Articles to Help with Fundraising
10. Links to Micro Enterprise organisations (loans for projects etc)
How do you join the GO Team network and receive the above resources?
1. Register an existing team: If you already have a Gospel Outreach Team established and want to be included in the GO Team network please send a clear photo of your team and a recent outreach update to us. We will then add you to the GO Team network: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Set up a new Gospel Outreach Team: If you want to set up a new team please contact us directly to discuss options for your specific situation: email@example.com